DFB Technology offers solutions for reading and writing engine control units and automatic transmission of cars, motorcycles, boats, tractors, trucks and industrial machines. DFOX is an essential tool for motor enthusiasts and specialized mechatronic technicians who wish to use a complete and versatile tool.
DFB Technology offers two types of different configurations, based on the possibility of intervening or not on the read file.
- The Master system is the best solution for those who want to have all the modification work under control. This system provides an unencrypted data file and therefore is able to read and write files completely and autonomously.
- The Slave system represents the ideal solution for those who are taking their first steps in the world of chiptuning. Allows you to perform all the operations of the Master system, making changes to the associated master.
DFB Technology: advantages
There are many solutions provided by DFB TECHNOLOGY.
DFOX allows you to read and write engine control units, automatic gearboxes, and more.
It also allows the complete cloning of the control units.
DFB Technology solutions provide a wide range of protocols:
- OBD driver for communication via the car diagnostic socket.
- BENCH MODE driver for communication via the external pinout of the control unit.
- BOOT MODE / BAM driver for low level communication.
- JTAG MODE driver for low level communication.
Professional technical assistance, operating manual for each control unit:
- reading the original file
- write the modified file
- automatic calculation of Checksum / RSA / CVN in writing
- restoration of the original configuration and back to stock functions
DFOX for any type of vehicle
Modern vehicles have an increasing presence of electronic components.Thanks to DFOX you can work to read the contents of the processor, the flash and the Eeprom of the ECU, repair, clone or improve performance always in compliance with current regulations. With DFOX you can intervene on the control units of the various models of cars, motorcycles, tractors, trucks, marine vehicles, and industrial engines.
You will be able to consult the complete list of available vehicles and related information to carry out correct programming.