Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth VCI Compatible with Autel MS906Pro / MS906Pro-TS / KM100 / BT609 / BT608 / ITS600 Support DoIP and CanFD
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface
Autel MaxiVCI V200 wireless diagnostic interface is a small interface box used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the MaxiSYS Display Tablet, as well as standalone PC, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless BT technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle. The MaxiVCI V200 can communicate with vehicles' electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use. The MaxiSYS diagnostic platform combines the MaxiVCI V200 and the display tablet with technical information into a single program, ensuring quick and simple access to the vehicle to perform comprehensive diagnostics applications.
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth VCI Features
1. Compatible with Autel BT609, MaxiIM KM100, MS906Pro, MS906Pro-TS, MaxiBAS BT608, MaxiTPMS ITS600
2. Supports The Latest OBD2 Protocols: DoIP and CAN-FD (4-pin sets)
3. Built-In Battery, Internet Update, User Friendly
4. Ultra-Fast OBDII-Port Communication Within 75 Feet
5. Supports Comprehensive Diagnosis and Reading of Control Modules
6. Wirelessly Connects Vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS Tablets Supporting Bluetooth
7. Features Convenient Wireless Bluetooth Technology Enabling Tech to Perform Diagnostics Outside of Vehicle
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth VCI Functions:
1. Connects to the vehicles OBDII port
2. Lightweight vehicle connection interface (VCI)
3. Enables the Autel tablets to connect to the vehicles
4. Allows technicians to perform testing outside of the vehicles
5. The tablets mentioned in this advertisement is not included! It is for reference only!
6. The MaxiVCI V200 needs to be used with Autel tablets like MS906 PRO, ITS600, etc.
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth VCI LED Description:
|Yellow||The VCl is powered on and performing self-check,|
|Green||The VCl is ready for use.|
|Flashing Red||The firmware is updating.|
|Vehicle/Connection LED||Green||Solid Green: The VCI is connected via USB cable.
Flashing Green: The VCl is communicating via USB cable.
|Blue||Solid Blue: The VCI is connected via Bluetooth.
Flashing Blue: The VCI is communicating via Bluetooth.
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth VCI General Notice:
The new, ultra-compact MaxiVCI V200 features the latest advances in wireless Bluetooth connectivity. It has been carefully designed and tested to comply with OBDII protocols. However, some vehicle models are not in full compliance with these protocols for various reasons. In addition, the computer control systems or sensors on any given vehicle may be malfunctioning.
While Autel's testing and the experiences of the users have shown the unit to be safe and reliable, there is an inherent risk in using any product that may potentially affect the operation or drive-ability of your vehicle.
If you are concerned about the operation of your vehicle at any time while using the MaxiVCI V200
1. Pull off the roadway immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. Disconnect the device from the OBDII port.
3. Consult a licensed mechanic or automobile service center.
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth VCI Specifications:
|Communications||BLE + EDR
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Input Voltage Range||6-36 VDC|
|Supply Current||150 mA @ 12 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (ambient)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (ambient)|
|Built-in Battery||3.7V Lithium Battery|
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth VCI Package List:
1pc x Autel MaxiVCI V200
- Autel MaxiIM KM100 IMMO Key Programmer
- Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Pro-TS OBDII Bi-Directional Diagnostic Scanner and TPMS Service Tool with Bluetooth VCI
- Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Pro OBDII Bi-Directional Diagnostic Scanner
- Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Battery and Electrical System Diagnostics Tool
- Autel MaxiBAS BT609 wireless Battery and Electrical System Diagnostics Tablet
- Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600 Wireless Android Tablet