ABRITES VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC INTERFACE (AVDI) basic diagnostic package
The set consist of “AVDI diagnostic interface”, PC-Windows based software with general diagnostic functions such as displaying/clearing DTCs, measured values (live data) display, actuator tests and basic coding/configuration functions. Covered vehicle brands are Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, BMW, Mini, Porsche, Opel, Vauxhall, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Mercedes, Smart, Maybach, REN, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Peugeot, Citroen, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ford, Mazda, Volvo, Daihatsu, Subaru. Set includes PassThru (SAE J2534) compatible driver will allow usage of 3-rd party Hyundai/Kia GDS, GDS2 and Tech2Win – GM/OPEL, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes DAS, BMW, Mini, Volvo, SkiDoo, SeaDoo, CanAm, Fiat Examiner, Toyota, Honda, VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Bentley/Lamborghini ODIS ….). Additionally you will receive VCI emulator which can allow AVDI to emulate different interface units (like K-line interface, ELM327 interface, ..). Emulation allowing you usage of many additional 3-rd party software’s – Webasto TT, Evinrude Diagnostics, Suzuki/Yamaha Marine Diagnostics and many other.
Initial purchase of AVDI interface includes one year software update of the basic diagnostic suite, tools and our online services and one year free basic support plan (by email only).
The ABRITES Vehicle Diagnostic Interface - AVDI is the latest generation diagnostics interface produced by Abrites ltd. for cars, bikes, trucks, water scooters, ATVs and water scooters.
Its main features are:
- Compatible with all diagnostic software produced from our company
- One year free updates of all applications from the basic diagnostic suite
- One year free customer support by email
- SAE J2534 compliant driver available for our interfaces
- Compatible with many 3rd party diagnostic software
- VCI emulator which can allow AVDI to emulate different interface units (like K-line interface, ELM327 interface, ..). Emulation allowing you usage of many additional 3- rd party software :
- Compatibility with VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Bentley/Lamborghini ODIS
- Compatibility with Fiat EXAMINER
- Supporting external communication link with transponder programmer and IC programmer
- Compatibility with Toyota/Lexus/Scion Techstream
- Compatibility with Honda/Acura HDS
- Compatibility with Volvo VIDA
- Compatibility with DAS/Xentry - Star Diagnosis
- Compatibility with Nissan Consult III+
- Compatibility with Ford Scanner
- Compatibility with BMW - DIS over K-line and CAN bus
- Compatibility with BMW - E-Sys, INPA, EDIABAS, NCS Expert, NFS over K-line and CAN bus
- Compatibility with Rover/Jaguar IDS
- Compatibility with Subaru Select Monitor III
- Compatibility with Bombardier diagnostic software
- Compatibility with GM - Tech2Win, GDS2 and SPS diagnostic software
- Compatibility with HYUNDAI GDS
- Compatibility with KIA GDS
The special functions developed by our company such as key programming abilities, security code extraction, etc. can be purchased separately.
Software for diagnostics for MAN and Scania is currently under development.
The interface will also be compatible with some of our other tools that are currently being developed like:
- ABRITES Locksmith Tool
- ABRITES Mileage Tool
- ABRITES Tuning Tool
- ABRITES SRS Tool
The Abrites Vehicle Diagnostics Interface (AVDI) is designed in conformity with the following European Directives: 2004/108 / EC, 2006/95 / EC, 2011/65 / EU, 2012/19 / EU and meets the following safety norms: EN61010-1: 2010, EN61326-1: 2013. It has been tested in the laboratories of TÜV Rheinland and has a GS certificate, which guarantees the high quality of the product. It evolves with every new car model to answer the increasing demands of the automotive business, which makes it the best choice for professionals and advanced enthusiasts.
- K-line ISO 9141 (100 mA) multiplexed to 24 different pins of the diagnostic connector
- ISO14230 compliant
- SAE J1850 VPW,PWM compliant (needed additional adapter)
- Single wire CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- Dual wire low speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- Dual wire high speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- CAN bus GMLAN, ISO14229, ISO15765, J1939, ISO22901 compliant
- Analog Input
- Bluetooth connection (* optional)
- USB interface to the PC
- Supply voltage 8..30V DC
- OBDII cable
- Updatable firmware