- Cloning of Toyota / Lexus Smart keys on SLK-01, SLK-02, SLK-03/03E, SLK-04/04E, SLK-05/05E, SLK-07E emulators
- Subaru Image Generation Page1 14, 17
- Tango Plus Subaru Smart Key (Page1 F1, F3) Systems OBD framework
- Toyota-H Immobilizer All Keys Lost solution (Gen1 MCU 11910 & Gen2 MCU 12xxx) - Tango + Barracuda (all markets)
- Toyota-H Immobilizer All Keys Lost solution (Gen1 MCU 11910) - SLK-06 (all markets)
- Cloning of Toyota H-key [Blade](128bit) on LKP-04
- Toyota/Lexus Smart Key Systems OBD Framework
- Toyota G Immobilizers OBD Reset & Add Key (including EU type)
- Toyota/Lexus H Keys Image Generation Page1 39, 59, 5A, 99, 3A, 7A on TRPWS21 transponder
- Toyota/Lexus G Keys Image Generation and Cloning Page1 19,36,56,96,37,57 on LKP-02,CN5
- Toyota/Lexus/Subaru Smart Key Reset (40/80/128bit)
- FREE Off-line Full Copy of TIRIS DST (ID60-70) onto TPX2,EH2,CN2,CN5,LKP-02
- FREE Image generator ID70 on ID4D
- Image generator ID67/68 on ID4D
- Full FREE production of TP22, TP23, TP24, TP25
- Free write Component Security 7 bytes Tool (Megamos48)
- Over 1142 Key Makers, 793 included with basic software
- In-depth Manual and Technical Support Provided
- Searching of the 7th byte by existing car's key (Megamos48)
TANGO Key Programmer Update Software Download and Installation OBD Cable USB Driver How To Install? MK3.com
How to Install Tango Software on your PC?
1 - Download the Following Files from mk3.com – Downloads- Tango
2 - The files needed to install Tango on PC are:
a) Tango for Toyota V6.7 Software.
b) Tango Latest Setup Software V1.106.
c) Tango Smart OBD Cable Driver.
3 – Create a new file on the desktop and name it as Tango files and cut all the Winrar files from Downloads files and paste them to the new file that you created and Extract them there.
4- Connect Tango device to the PC and install all the files.
5- Right click on the PC and choose Manage after that click on Device manger and find a device called Tango RFID and update the driver it in order to let Tango device be recognized to your PC.
6 – open Tango Toyota V6.7 software and copy the file and go and right click on Tango icon and check for the location file for Tango and search for a file called PLUS and paste it there in order to replace with old file.
7- the last step run MVCI file and install it and run Techstream file and install it, take the new Techstream icon and replace it with the Techstream software in its location.
8- Run Tango Software as Administrator and click on update à check updates.
9 – After that you can use Tango plus and Tango software properties.
Note: Tango Software works properly and efficiently on (Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 8 32 bit, Windows 10 32 bit)
References: How to install Tango Software you can check the link below:
Other links how to use Tango: