Emirates Keys warrants that all manufactured product will be free of any defect in materials or workmanship for the period of (1) year. Warranty begins from the date of shipment from the main warehouse facility. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to all Emirates Keys manufactured product purchased, installed, and used for the purpose for which such product was originally designed. The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, and usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature, or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than Emirates Keys. Emirates Keys reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
WARRANTY CLAIMS AND PROCEDURES
- During the applicable Warranty Period outlined above, customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the Warranty will be, at Emirates Keys‘ sole discretion and option, the repair or replacement of the defective product. Components that customer claims to be defective must be available to Emirates Keys for inspection and evaluation. To be entitled to rights under the Warranty, the customer must notify Emirates Keys in writing within thirty (30) days after discovering a suspected defect in any product, but in any event prior to the expiration of the applicable Warranty Period. Following its receipt of any such customer notice, Emirates Keys will determine whether the reported problem is covered by this Warranty. If Emirates Keys determines that the problem is covered, Emirates Keys will authorize repair or replacement of the defective product, as deemed appropriate by Emirates Keys in its sole discretion.
- Before shipping any product to Emirates Keys, the customer must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization, RMA, number from Emirates Keys, and must provide original order number or proof of purchase. Any product received by Emirates Keys without a RMA may, at Emirates Keys‘ option, be returned to the customer collect. Once a RMA is obtained, the customer is responsible for packing and shipping the product to a service facility designated by Emirates Keys, within fifteen (15) days after receipt of the RMA. Upon receipt of defective product by Emirates Keys, Emirates Keys will replace product and bear shipping fees.
- Emirates Keys will provide customer with new, rebuilt, refurbished or alternate product of equal or improved quality, as exchange product to replace eligible defective product. Any alternate product will meet or exceed the specifications of the replaced product. Unless otherwise specified by Emirates Keys in writing, repaired or replaced product are covered only for the remainder of the term of the applicable Warranty. All defective product replaced by Emirates Keys become the property of Emirates Keys. Emirates Keys has no obligation to (i) service, exchange or otherwise replace any product that has been damaged, modified, abused, misused or over-used as determined by Emirates Keys or has been used with non-Emirates Keys supplies or products that have caused damage or malfunction; (ii) refinish, refurbish, restore or exchange any product with cosmetic blemishes. If Emirates Keys elects to perform any such services at customer’s request, then such services will be deemed a service call and all labor, parts and materials used for the service call will be charged at Emirates Keys’ then-prevailing rates.
Emirates Keys does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
- Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of Emirates Keys’ control, or (B) customers abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the product in any way.
- Product built to customer’s specifications that are later found not to meet customer’s needs or expectations.
- The performance of the product when used in combination with equipment not purchased, specified, or approved by Emirates Keys.