Transponder Maker Pro (also referred to as TMPro KeyMaker or TMPro2 KeyMaker)
TMPro is a programmer and software for transponder key making, transponder key programming, transponder key copying, and PIN code/ security code calculating.
A programmer has got to keep in touch with the USB port of the pc, it doesn't require an external power supply.
The main software interface supports 14 languages: Bulgarian, English, French, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, Czech, Chinese, Greek, Turkish, and Romanian.
Programmer and every one software are auto-updateable to the newest version available on the server.
TMPro is organized as modular software. Initially, you'll purchase a TMPro programmer with no additional software and use it only with the most software.
In the future when employment involves your workshop you'll in no time and simply add new software by the straightforward software purchasing system.
Free functions of TMPro that comes with main software are:
- Reading and displaying important data of transponders, including but not limited to the serial number, secret key status, configurations, encoding mode, etc…
- Reading mileage, VIN, and manufacturer part number (Where it is stored in the key)
- reading and writing of serial EEPROMs 93cXX, 24cXX, 25cXXX, 95cXXX, S29190, X5328, some Motorola 912/9S12, Microchip PIC18F252
- Reading Motorola HC805P18 (requires additional adapter)
- Unlocking of locked Megamos Crypto ID48 transponder
- Changing mileage in BMW CAS, FEM, and BDC keys
TMPro works with immobilizers EEPROM dumps. you want to have electronic knowledge and know-how to use soldering-desoldering tools and memory devices, programmers.
It is your choice what programmer you'll use for reading and writing of storage device s – integrated with TMPro memory device programmer or external.
To program the transponder you've got to get rid of the immobox/BSI/UCH unit from the vehicle, desolder storage device, or solder wires on test points, and skim it.
Depends on the vehicle storage device is often serial EEPROM, Motorola MCU, Microchip PIC MCU, ST10F269 MCU, Texas Instruments MCU, etc…
The next step is to program the transponder. The last step is to solder back the storage device, reassemble immobox/BSI/UCH, and fit it back to the car.
TMPro uses various sorts of transponders and keys.
In TMPro software, within the information box below the software picture, you'll find what transponder or the key has got to be used with a specific software module.
Used types are:
- Sokymat Nova, also referred to as Silca T5 or JMA TP05
- Philips PCF 7935. you'll use also Silca T15 or JMA TP14.
- All HITAG2, like Philips PCF 7936,7946,7947, etc… you'll use also Silca T14 or JMA TP12.
- Sokymat Magic, also referred to as Megamos Crypto. you'll use also Silca T6 or JMA TP08.
- JMA TPX1 or Errebi TX1
- JMA TPX2 or Errebi TX2
- Chinese CN1 or CN2 or CN5 or YS-01 or K-JMD.
- Texas DST, also referred to as Texas Crypto or Silca 4D-60 – JMA TP06/TP19
- JMA TPX3/TPX4 or Errebi TX4/TX4A.