Why need Xhorse 35160DW adapter?
- Fix the BMW mileage correction red dot problem.
- No need emulator any more.
- Working stable and reliable.
- Works as the same perfectly as the original one.
- can replace the following chip: M35080, M35080 -3, M35080 -6, M35080V6, M35080VP, D80D0WQ, 160D0WQ, 35160WT, 35128WT.
How to use Xhorse 35160DW chip with VVDI Prog?
Directly solder the 35160dw chip on the board with 8 pin from the vvdi prog standard package.
Step 1. read and backup the data of 3 areas (memory, LONGID, IDLOCATION) from the original dashboard IC.
Note: need to read and write the data with the newest vvdi prog software.
Step 2. write the backup-data to 3 areas on the chip
if the first two lines of the chip need change mileages, please click on “Erase INC” on the bop right corner and then read out data.
if the first two lines display all zeros, manually enter a new mileage for change.
Click on “Write” then done!
Step 3. Weld the fixed chip on the dashboard to check if it starts or not, with or without a red dot
Important: the 35160dw chip is NOT re-writable